Healthcare Leadership Training Program
The UCSD International Diploma Program in Healthcare
Leadership offers training in core topics including Quality Improvement, Resource and Process Management, Organizational Culture and Comprehensive Clinical Care to participants. The Program includes a personal leadership evaluation and focuses on building and sustaining high performing healthcare teams.
The Healthcare Leadership program offers:
A diploma in International Healthcare Leadership from UC San Diego
A program in four phases tailored to the challenges and opportunities of each global area and each organization
An experience that combines academic rigor with practical application
A course designed to accommodate interaction, geographic distance, and flexible schedules
Strong networking opportunities and world-renowned faculty
Physicians, pharmacists, nurses and executives interested in gaining expertise in healthcare management and organization to become the future leaders of an academic medical center.
- Transform organization vision into daily reality through excellent healthcare management
- Gain applied management and leadership skills and knowledge
- Learn from highly experienced professionals who have taken the time to learn about your organization so they can tailor the training
- Ensure that your organization is a global and community leader in management and clinical care
- Harness cutting-edge management skills to more effectively utilize technology, enhance process and systems, improve quality and positively react to change.
Duration of Program:
Approximately 9 months
The Program is unique in that it provides participants with:
- Training from a world’s leading academic medical center
- Increased, advanced knowledge on leading a successful healthcare system
- Tools to help build administrative core competencies
- Network with UC San Diego’s administrative and clinical leaders